What should I bring to yoga class?
- Dress in layers- as you move through your practice, your body temperature may change.
- You are welcome to bring your own mat and any props you’d like to incorporate into your practice. Mats and props are available at the space(s) as well for your convenience.
What should I bring to a reiki/energy work session?
- A water bottle to stay hydrated- you may experience some deep physical and emotional releases post-treatment.
- Dress in layers- as you receive your treatment, your body temperature may change.
- I provide cozy blankets, the table for your session (similar to a massage table) and complimentary hot tea at the end.
- Please Note: If you would like an essential oil diffusion in your session, let me know ahead of time and we can pick your preferred scent! It is very important to me that you feel comfortable during your session.
What should I bring to a reading session?
- Just yourself. I provide some paper to take notes. Dress comfortably.
What should I bring to a mentoring session?
- Just yourself! I will provide you with a notebook and pen for note taking.
How do I pay?
- I accept Venmo, Cash, Zelle, and Check. I will send you a secure link after your service.
How do I contact you for a custom-created experience?
- You can always call, text or email me! I would love to learn more about your vision for your wellness experience, and to help you co-create something that works best for you.
- Reach out to me at: https://www.mossandmoonwellness.com/contacts/
What do you charge for a consultation?
- Your first consultation is free! It is important to me that we are a good fit for your wellness journey.
- Before we start working together, we will have a call for about 20 minutes so that I can get to know you better.
Where are you located?
- I am in the Finger Lakes of Upstate, NY, Rincón, Puerto Rico, Jersey City, NJ, and New York, NY. I am willing to travel in your service.